Infrastructure and Amenities Advisor
12122 68 Street Northwest, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5B 1R1
full-time . January 18, 2023
Reports to: Deputy Executive Director
Community Leagues are a key creator of community spaces. The amenities they provide are central to the communities they are in. The EFCL works to support Leagues as they build and maintain infrastructure and amenities.
The Infrastructure and Amenities Advisor works directly with Community League volunteers and staff who build and maintain a variety of amenities, such as halls, rinks and sports facilities. They manage the Community League Infrastructure Database and the Community League Amenity Condition Audit process. Much of a League’s work on infrastructure happens through a three-way partnership with the City of Edmonton, Community Leagues and the EFCL so that the Advisor will hold key relationships with the City as part of their role. They act as a resource on best practices for prudent lifecycle management of community amenities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide general support to League board members and volunteers on questions about the construction of amenities and successful construction projects;
- Manage the Community League Amenity Condition Audit process on an annual basis;
- Develop and maintain a list of preferred vendors for Community League construction projects;
- Act as the key point of contact with Leagues for the Community League Infrastructure Database;
- Recommend and develop programs, resources and initiatives that will support effective stewardship of community amenities.
- Review applications for the Community League Infrastructure Program in partnership with the City of Edmonton.
- Acts as the key point of contact with EFCL and City of Edmonton staff for the Community League Infrastructure database
- Manage the EFCL’s relationship with vendors for the Community League Infrastructure Database and the Community League Amenity Condition Audits;
- Foster strong relationships with vendors for community amenity projects
$54,600.00 - $65,013.00 per year